Monday, January 16, 2017

Citrus Twist Kits | Back at scrapbooking

Hey everyone!

After taking a long break (3 weeks in Canada + jet lag when we came back + a long to-do list!) I am finally back at scrapbooking! yay!

I will be on the Citrus Twist Kits blog in a little while with a sketch but meanwhile, I'd like to show you another page I made with the Citrus Twist Kit January 2017 Scrapbooking Main kit.


This page is about the moment we left my parents and the kitty cats to come back to Prague. Sadness is what we felt. For me it was not too bad because my parents are visiting in a couple of months and knowing when we'll see each others next always makes it easier. The kids will miss the cats and their cousins most.... unfortunately, the cats and the cousins are not visiting in May.



For my title I combined a piece of paper that was at the bottom of one of the papers with some puffy alpha stickers. I made the string of the tag underline the paper part of the title to give it importance. It's way paler than the rest of the title so I wanted to make sure it wouldn't be lost in the page.


I fussy cut the globe and added 2 enamel dots to show where we and my parents are. I used the cute little stamp that says "us" with white ink and wrote home with the white gel pen. I used a tag and a ticket stub (sort of) to write some more details.


On top of my photo I wanted to add our plane ticket. I took what I had on hand. I would have preferred the montreal-frankfurt flight but it doesn't matter. The cluster of embellishments is only to add color to the page.


I made one list very small cluster right in the top corner.

What about you? What did you do over Christmas? Did you document it? Did you document the comping back? Everytime I look back at my pages, or when I write these blog post, I kind of realize that i could (and should!) write way more details on my pages. Like what it made to me to come back to Prague. I mean, not the leaving Canada, but mostly coming back "home". And what I was eager to see again, or what made my coming back easier.... and what I will miss most... these are just small ideas of more things that I should document.

ONE MORE THING I would like to talk to you about is the Style is Leverage class going on this week at Get it Scrapped. I've been asked by Debbie Hodge to be a guest teacher for that class and I couldn't be more happy! Why? Because Debbie is such a good teacher and interviewer! She knows how to pick one's brain and how to inspire someone and I can't wait to talk with her this coming Friday at 4pm ET. If you're not registered to the class yet, you still have time to join us. IT'S RIGHT HERE!! I really hope to see you there. :)

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Gab said...

Beautiful LO- I love how you used the boarding pass