Saturday, December 3, 2016

Pretty Little Studio | December Daily

Hello everyone!


Here's another update on my 2015 December Daily that I finished this November.


I really loved working with my Winter Joy collection. I didn't have every product on hand but even with the small loot I had, I found it easy to embellish and journal.
This little tag must be one of my favorite product of the collection.


I used some pages from my little notebook from Ali Edward's kit last year to add some journaling.


This is the other side of that small pocket.



Here I used lots of my Here comes the sun collection, which is a summer collection but I think in the back of my mind I created it with my december daily in mind. lol So the letters and numbers are just perfect for a stunning title or the number of the day. I also used the gold star paper as the background of my page.




I don't know if you caught that on Instagram but at the beginning of November I was the lucky winner of some really cute acrylic Christmas lights and stars from Color Cast Design. Here they are! I like that the colors are complementing my picture so well! I also love that even though the picture is really dark, we see the transparency of the pink light very well. I adhered them in place but in a way that it would look like they are not glue down. I used my white gel pen to write directly on my photo and it worked great!




My friend Kareen Dion from Accent Scrapbooking was so nice and sent me some beautiful flair buttons she designed. My absolute favorite one is that fleur de lys one because it's the emblem of Quebec, where my home is. I love that the metallic blue goes hand is hand with my house tag. The theme of "home" was so obvious that I used them on the day I was going home for the holiday.


Look at the beautiful acrylic stars, again from Color Cast Design.


A very simple page which consist of a large photo of my mom's cat, hiding from us. I like that we see the tree and the Christmas village.... everything in my mom's house is so beautiful and Christmasy.


In the center pocket I have some journaling, the numbers (from my Here Comes the Sun collection) and I just dropped lots of red sequins. The pocket is very deep so I didn't bother to close the pocket with my fuse.

You might have noticed the Tim Horton donut box peeking under there. I'll keep it for next time. ;)

Have a great day guys! And keep up documenting, it's so worth the effort!! 

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Gab said...

Such beautiful pages. It must be so much fun to be using your own products!!