Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Get it Scrapped | December Daily

Hello hello everyone!

yes, I promised one last December Daily page. :) Here it is! Entirely made with my Winter Joy collection!!! I made this layout for Get it Scrapped when we had to find new ways of using red and green as a color combo. My solution was to use paler hues of the typical red and green. The red in my collection is watercolor and doesn't come out as pink, but is less red than the Santa red. Same thing for the green. Its some sort of emerald green but in watercolor look..


I also added some more colors like a cool ce blue, some yellow and black. Ah, and gold, of course!










To find these products, head over to the Pretty Little Studio shop and to find more ideas on how to use red and green in your holiday projects, head over to the Get it Scrapped blog!!

I wish you guys all MERRY CHRISTMAS and a wonderful holiday, hopefully with all the people you love! Talk to you again real soon!!

Thank you so much for being here <3 p="">

Marie-Pierre

2 comments:

Gab said...

Just love your photos
Have a wonderful Christmas

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thank you so much!!!! Merry. Hristmas to you too. Can you believe it's in just 2 days now?!!! :)