Sunday, December 18, 2016

Citrus Twist Kits | December Kits

Hello everyone!!

I'm here today to share with you my last 12x12 layout of 2016!!!! :) When you'll read this I'll be in the plane heading to Canada! It's -25 today and that scares me a bit, but I can't wait to see my mom's Christmas tree and to pet the cats. ;)

So here's my last layout made with the December 2016 Citrus Twist Kits.



It's about the girls' aunt, uncle and small cousin visiting us in Prague. Second time the cousins meet.


I loves making the layout pretty with soft pastel colors and gentle touches of embellishments here and there. I love creating dimension and mixing textures like thread, vellum, puffy stickers and wood.


When I want a picture to stand out, I mat it. I really love love love this paper!! It reminds me of some minerals and I'm a mineral collector so. :)


These chipboard letters too: how pretty?!!!


Voilà. :)
What I love with kits is that there is really enough in there to make a good 4 layouts without having to look further for more stuff. When the kit is pretty much used, I put what's left of it with my stash. Works wonderfully. 

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Gab said...

Gorgeous LO- love the colours