Thursday, October 6, 2016

Pretty Little Studio | Winter Joy collection


Hello everyone!

Big news this morning: I'm done with my Winter/Christmas collection!



Maybe there will be some minor things to be done from now until it gets printed and ready to ship, but for now, my work is done!!

Here's a sneak peak that I showed on Instagram and Facebook for those of you who might have missed it:


These are the "With Glee" stickers.

My whole collection was painted by hand. With watercolor.

I then scan all my drawings and patterns and I create my cards and papers. And I decide which illustration will become what. It's a lot of fun. And it's also a lot of work!

I don't know if you realize how much work goes into such a collection. I didn't count my hours (next time I will, not that it matters, but just to have a better idea)  but I think I might have put about 200 hours into it. Spanned over 2 months. It's a lot, considering that I do this as a side project, next to all my DT assignments + extra work and of course my mommy work. :)

So anyway, I'm really happy with how it turned out. And I was happy yesterday to do something else than computer work. I actually scrapbooked, and it felt so good!

I would like to show you one more sneak... only for you, my dear blog readers!!
As a small thank you for being here, you are very much appreciated!


These are my favorite flair buttons: Winter Friends.

I can't wait to show you the whole collection!!! 

The collection will be available at Pretty Little Studio and you will be able to pre-order it at the end of October. It will ship late November. I'll give you more details as it comes closer.

Again, thank you for being here with me, for liking what I do and for following me and sharing my work with you friends. I really appreciate all your support!

Marie-Pierre xox



4 comments:

Angie said...

It's cute...can't wait to see the collection! I really like the bright green with pinkish red color combo. Congrats on finishing up!

Gab said...

How exciting! Love it!!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thank you!!! I can't wait for the official reveal! :)

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thank you!!!! I'm glad you like it and me too, I can't wait t show the whole thing. Very exciting!!!! :D