Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hip Kit Club DT | Father Daughter Dance

Hi everyone!

For this week I have another small 8x8 page I made to highlight a photo of my husband and daughters before they left to the father and daughter school danse.



I used the Hip Kit Club February 2016 Main kit, the February 2016 Project Life kit and the February 2016 Embellishment kit. I totally loved the papers this month. The hint of navy, the subtle flowers, the black and white and the very cheerful but soft colors.


Here you see a hint of color on the black and white paper. Just gorgeous combination. I added a touch of gold with some gold thread.  Shimelle's chipboard pieces are really fun to use. That Air balloon really grabbed my heart. :)



I thought the ephemera pack from Pink Paislee was really cute to pair with this Father-daughter dance photo because of the French flair to it. Ooh la la is NOT something we say in my family...even if we speak French. But we get the reference. ;)


The February Project life kit has a sticker booklet from Amy Tangerine which was very fun to use and look through and find little pieces here and there. :) I used that big journaling spot and also some little music notes.


The flower is from Shimelle's chipboard again and I added some gold thread in the middle with my sewing machine.



I also liked to used little navy blue touches. The title here. And that "family" sticker from the Amy Tangerine's sticker booklet.


Voilà! :)
How is your Project Life album coming along? Are you sticking to a spread a week? Are you adding inserts like I do? I'd love to hear from you. :)

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Gab said...

Just beautiful. Look how excited your daughters look!!