Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pretty Little Studio | Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone!

Today I have a page on the Pretty Little Studio blog. :)

There is a sketch to follow and you can play along if you wish. What I particularly like about working with a sketch is that it takes you where you might have never been before. This page is not really my type of page, with LOTS (!!!) of white space…. but I must say that it came together very quickly once I had found my story and at the end of the day, I'm quite happy with my layout.





Finally, when the page was done and photographed, I decided that I wasn't satisfied and that although it looked good, my story wash,t complete. So I made a second page to complete this one. You'll see that one in a couple of days. ;) Meanwhile, go have a look at the sketch and tell me what you think of the page. Do you like a rather cute page with a shorter story, or a full page, maybe less appealing, but with way more details about the story?

Thanks for coming by today!! I appreciate it. :)

Marie

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I love the contrast of the glitter to the woodgrain on this page, and that you've included so many pics. Nicely scrapped.