Saturday, December 21, 2013

More ways to use the Try-Fold stamps

Hi everyone!
Hello Ai fans!

Today I'd like to share another way to use the Try-Fold stamps.
The fun thing about these stamps is that they coordinate, either way you use them, they will!! You could also use them on their own. :)

Here's what I mean:

For this card, I first stamped my Christmas tree. I then masked it (I stamped the image on a post-it note, fussy cut it and placed it on my card, over the stamped image) and stamped the chimney over it so that it looks like the tree is in front of the chimney, rather than on it's side.



I made the coloring with Copic markers. I'm not an expert at that, but I find that even with little practice, if you have 2 markers of one color (2 red, one paler than the other), you can get away with good results fairly easily. I stitched around my image to add some punch and a luxurious feel. :)

For this second card, I used only one of the 3 images. This Christmas tree is so pretty by itself!!!! I did add some snowflakes though. I stamped them with glue and sprinkled glitters over it. It's very elegant. I colored everything with watercolors. It's soft and beautiful. :)



There you go, I hope you enjoy my creations! Next Saturday I won't be posting for Art Impressions because of Christmas, so I'll see you again right after Christmas! :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
And Happy Stamping!!

Marie

For a list of the supplies I used, go to the Art Impressions blog.

No comments: