Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Project Life - Weeks 32 & 33

Hi everyone!!

As summer has passed, and school has started, friends have come and gone, projects were finished, deadlines were met. A class (a first!) went online yesterday, and Patrick and I just came back from a short road trip to Toronto last weekend, life seems to slowly be settling down for me.

Yesterday I tackled the purging of my patterned paper, while listening to Aby Garvey on the Paperclipping Roundtable - How to deal with all that stuff and this morning I'd like to pursue my quest of catching up so I'd like to share with you some Project Life spreads. :)

Week 32 - August 5th to 11th
Using Studio Calico PL Kit: Marks & Co.


Look at this stamp, in red! :) I also loved all these small velum tags, and mini wood veneer hearts!


I did a little bit more embellishing than usual here and I kind of liked it. :) I loved that the kit was designed (and bought!)  for PL so I wasn't feeling guilty of using all these cool embellishments. :)



Week 33 - August 12 to 18
Also using Studio Calico PL Kit: Marks & Co.



 Love the stitched heart on the tag.
And yes, this is Amy Tangerine... :) I was lucky enough to spend half an hour with her on Skype. It was awesome. The journaling is from an e-mail she sent me.

In the middle of these pages I added some inserts:











I'll work on some more pictures of my album this afternoon and will present them to you tomorrow. :)
See you soon!!

Marie-Pierre





2 comments:

Charlotte said...

J'adore ton Project Life !!!
Il m'inspira énormément :)

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

merci Charlotte! Je suis contente si je peux inspirer quelqu'un :)