Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Where is the little girl

Hi everyone!

There's this song my daughter wants to hear EVERY night when I put her down to sleep. It's called: Where is the little girl. These things that happen over and over again, for many weeks/months, it's obvious that we have to record them somehow.

For this memory I thought I'd not only put it in my Project Life album, but that I'd give it a page to itself.

So here it is:


I created it for Get it Scrapped as a part of an article about two part titles


My title is very long because when Arielle asks for this song, she not only ask by it's title but she says 3 sentences of the song!! But since I wanted the focus on the middle part of those 3 sentences, I used bigger and glittery letters to make it stand out. 


The main journaling talks about Arielle who is growing up, how she is right now, close to turning 5. 
There is another part of the journaling that goes all around the page and this is the song lyrics.



I stitched a lot on my page. The patterned paper I used was a sunburst but to give it texture I decided to cut it all out and to sew it on a white cardstock.


Here is a look at the details.




See you soon!!

Marie

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love this page Marie!! The burst with the stitching is amazing!!

Cindy Fortin said...

C'est vraiment adorable! Ton design est superbe et toutes ces belles choses que tu écris sur ta fille, c'est si touchant.