Sunday, July 28, 2013

Project Life - Week 23

Hi everyone!

Here is week 23 of my Project Life album.





Patrick turned 37.



This is a 8x8 insert holding one of Arielle's drawing. I like to see her drawing evolution in my album.


On the other side of the 8x8 page protector I printed a cute picture of my girls together,



I added a simple embellishment from Dear Lizzy.


Here's another insert, holding more pictures.


I added some small tags for the journaling.


This is the card I made for Arielle's dance teacher.



The quality of this picture is NOT good at all. But still, it's a picture of Arielle and Maya so I kept it. I wrote directly with photoshop on the picture and added a small tag and a chipboard tiny star.


On the other side I have lots of pictures of Arielle's dance show and a ticket stub.



To hold the show program I used a magazine holder that I found at Staples.


A small paperclip is hold the page of Arielle's group picture. Right behind the program you'll see her diploma that she got.


And on the back side of the diploma I added her group picture that would have never find a home on our walls anyway.


This week was Arielle's last day of Pre-school. Very emotional. Maya will be the next one going to this school in September and as you can see, she already loves her future teacher.




Some pictures of Arielle at the dentist and Maya watching the scene closely.


My parents were here for Arielle's dance recital and Arielle's birthday (it was on the same day).
And I saw a snapping turtle in the street. At least it's slower than a bear if I ever have to run away!


This is Arielle's birthday meal with grand-papa and grand-maman.


She was so happy to turn 5!!


See you soon for some pages!! :)

Marie-Pierre

No comments: