Tuesday, July 30, 2013

3 in a row for Get it Scrapped

Hi everyone!

One of my assignments for Getitscrapped.com this month was to make a page featuring 3 photos in a row. Here's my page:


The story here is that my daughter Arielle met Princess Ariel when we went to Disney in Mai. We were lucky enough to meet Ariel twice in two days and she remembered Arielle from the previous day so it was quite a feeling when she said: Wait! Did I meet you yesterday? You were at the castle!!" The three very similar photos I chose are telling a story, almost like a comic strip. 


To embellish I did some stitching on a chipboard flower, I used lots of rub ons (the bubbles) and I arranged the ribbons in a "wavy" way.


My journaling is Princess Ariel talking.


And then me talking, and saying how we feel about the story.


I added some Color Shine from Heidi Swapp to add some sparkle. This spray mist goes every where these days!! I love it! (make sure you check the new colors coming out in September. There's white!!!!)




I was not very fund of my photos since they were taken in the grotto and they are all reddish and dark, but I love the story to for me, that has priority over the quality of the pictures. Always! I will never refrain from telling a good story just because I don't have good (or any) pictures! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Marie-Pierre



2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable layout Marie!! Perfect embellishments and papers to go with these cute photos, and I love the stitching through your journaling strips!

Crafty Jnet said...

Beautiful layout and I love the story.