Friday, February 15, 2013

Project Life Week 5

Hi everyone!
First of all, I want to start tell you a big THANK YOU for all the love and comments you are taking the time to leave here. They are all read and much appreciated! :) And with no further talking, let me show you my week 5 - the recovery from all these illnesses!! yay! :)



Left page:



In this layout I incorporated my word for 2013: learn. I just rewrote my intention for my word in february. I like that I had it under the eyes the whole time I was working on my week. :) I didn't learn anything yet....and went very late to bed all week, but I am sure it will eventually sink in. :)


Here's a small piece of an e-mail I got telling I was the next accepted on the Project Life kit @Studio Calico :) I think after 2 months of waiting, it was worth a small 3x4 space. ;) I simply added a chibpoard letter I and a glittered heart. LOVE! lol


I stitched some mini chipboard alphas from @mayaroad here to create my title.


And here I printed the digital filler card directly with the photo and I simple added a small start that I covered with some patterned paper.


My insert this week: the sheet I got at my parent/teacher reunion. I added a small journaling card with my thoughts on the matter. ;)


On the reverse I added some hands puppets my daughter made. I love them!!! 


And a little note to explain the story of the hand puppets. :)


For the next page I used a page protector from We R Memory Keepers because I needed a 6x12 inches pocket for that cute little scarecrow my daughter made one afternoon. 


I also included a photo I took for my Photo Composition class with Tracey Clark. A little photoshop for some details explained.



And to finish, a picture on how I work when my kids are around. She was so so so happy to see herself! :))) See, Project Life = Totally Worth it!!!



See you soon guys!!
Marie-Pierre 

2 comments:

Cindy Fortin said...

Super beau!
Moi aussi j'aime mettre des bricolages et feuilles de toutes sortes comme celle de ta rencontre de parents. Je trouve que c'est l'endroit idéal pour les conserver. Ça va être vraiment l'fun de regarder ça dans quelques années.
Et oui, ça vaut tellement la peine!

PrinzessinN said...

Oh the last picture is so sweet! I rally love your PL pages...it's great!